- Sep, 2001 ~ Sep, 2005
Biological School, Wuhan University, Bachelor Degree in biological science.
- Sep, 2006 ~ Dec, 2012
Partner Institute for Computational Biology, Shanghai Institute of Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D in computational biology.
- Sep, 2009 ~ Jan, 2010
PART-TIME. Website builder and maintainer for the academic conference ICMSB'2009 (Find me on the contact page).
- 2010 ~ 2011
PART-TIME. Website builder and maintainer for the chemogen lab.
- Dec, 2012 ~ Now
United Imaging Healthcare, LTD. Image analysis engineer (algorithm).
- Chinese(mother language)
- English, CET-6 level. Fluent reader and writer, could also speak.
- Have been working for a long time with - C++, Matlab, DOS/Linux shell script.
- Experience with version control - SVN/CVS/Git(favorate), visual studio TFS.
- Experience with libraries and tools such as Qt, ITK, Doxygen, Cmake, etc.
- Favorate text editor - Emacs.
- Familiar with Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) /Windows/MacOS Environment.
Music(R&B), Dance(Hiphop), Football, Swimming, Volleyball and some other sports.
- Email: owen263 AT gmail.com (To fight spam spider.)
- Skype: owen_263